A Home Away From Home
Rules & Policies
We want to ensure that you have an enjoyable and relaxing stay with us and for the enjoyment
of all, ask that you note our House Rules.
Children & Beds
Equipment & Furnishings
NOT PERMITTED AT SILVERDOWN GUESTHOUSE
- NO SMOKING IS PERMITTED – Silverdown and its immediate surrounds is a non-smoking property
- NO PETS ARE PERMITTED – Although we understand pets are often part of the family you will have to check them into your local pooch motel before coming to visit us.
If found in breach of any of the house rules will result in the cost of cleaning and deodorising the rooms or affected areas being charged to your card. Thank you in advance.
Personal Property & Vehicles
- There is free parking inside the property.
Breach of Terms and Conditions
- Load and turn on the dishwasher on departure.
- Leave rubbish outside the front door.
- Clean the kitchen and all appliances and leave them as you found them.
- Extra cleaning fees apply if premises and equipment are left dirty.
Lights & Heating/Cooling Equipment
- Lights should be turned off when leaving the room.
- Heating, cooling and exhaust fans should be used only when the room is occupied.
- Keys to be returned as directed by the owner.
- Lost or damaged keys will be charged to the Guest’s card at $12.00 per key.
We offer our guests transport to restaurants and wineries when it is convenient for both parties. This service is provided on the condition that Silverdown or any person acting on its behalf shall not be liable in any way for any loss or injury howsoever suffered by any person to whom this service is provided.
WE ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING CREDIT CARDS